Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Do you know who Ethan Albright is?...

Do you know who Ethan Albright is? John Madden does. Mr. Albright is an offensive lineman for the Washington Redskins. He also holds the distinction of being the lowest-rated player on the popular Madden '07 football game.

Ethan is not happy about the rating. In fact, he's mad as hell and he's not gonna take it anymore.

I have received the impression that you feel that I am lacking in the agility category. I should consider a walk through my living room where I don’t crash through a wall or kick over furniture a resounding success. My agility rating on your game is 33. It makes it sound like I just topple over if I start walking too fast. Ted Washington is rated a 40 in agility. He is listed at 365 pounds. If Ted Washington tied a white lady up and made her wear a metal bikini, he’d look just like Jabba the Hut.

Solid.

No comments: